Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Isn't Over Yet

Seems like the holidays whizz by faster every year.  Halloween isn't even over yet and candy is on sale, getting ready to move over for Christmas ornaments.  Well, I still have a scary movie or two to watch and a party to go to before Halloween is said and done for me.  Heck- I don't even know what I'm dressing up as yet!
Here are some cool Etsy finds to help you get in a Halloweenie mood!  
skull  





Two Targets Skull by Skullhouse is super cool! 









As some of you may know, I have a fondness for retro holiday decorations.  This one from Grandmother's Attic would look spooktacular on my door.  






I'd honestly rather watch scary movies than dress up on Halloween, but I think I would look pretty cute in this Little Red Riding Hood costume by Lover Dovers Clothing








No comments:

Post a Comment