Thursday, January 13, 2011

Retro Audio Koolness

Musically, 2010 was all about the 70's for me.  I re-discovered how awesome the B-52's first album was and Television, Blondie, the Ramones, T-Rex, and Joy Division went along with me on walks, in the car and at work.
Blue Cassette Tape journal
Along with the retro tunes, my husband and I splurged on a record player.  This Christmas a very merry vinyl one.

Red & Purple Retro Keyboard journal
Inspired, my husband created some rad audio centric retro designs.  Cassette tapes, 80's keyboards, record players and such that he designed were made into stamps so I could create really cool retro journals.  Next, I'm thinking about transferring these awesome designs onto clothing.

Play That Funky Music mini journal









No comments:

Post a Comment