Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowy Afternoon



It's snowing!  Not the first time it has snowed in Oneonta this fall, but the most I've seen land so far.  Just took these pics about 10 minutes ago and already more snow has accumulated.


When my puppy, Owen, came home with us from the Humane Society last January it was snow season.  He loved jumping and playing in the snow then and when I took him outside with me today to take photographs, he raced around the yard.  Here is our buddy, Owen, curiously watching the snow fall, in a rare moment of stillness.



Still snowing as I'm writing this.  Hard to believe that it was bright and sunny this morning.  Not a big fan of cold weather, I do love watching the snowflakes land while sipping a steaming cup of tea.






4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! Our first sign of snow (if ever), is usually late Jan or early Feb. But we never get much :[ I guess that's South Carolina for ya, ha. love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Oneonta once, what a cute little town. I'm still waiting for snow in MA. I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny that you know Oneonta:) Nice blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you get snow this early... well, maybe I can. Still, it's too early!

    ReplyDelete